Tuesday, April 24, 2012

2012 Life =)




       In the new year of 2012 i have met alot of friend there are few new friend that have teach me alot and join me and chai mei , who are the funny and rich guy wing wah , annoying guy kenneth , sweetest couple yao khoo and jessica , handsome guy gary , two guy tat met in club can be considered as a fate gua ~ jase and chuen fung but they have just make me dissapointed after all .. anyway still very enjoying the every life and every moment with them not matter in the club or somewhere else .. and sometimes will have a fighting but that also because of my problem , i feel that i am just too sensitive and always cant control my hot tempered but later on its just realize me whats the meaning of friend , and family .. is make me realize alot of things after experience with them but the sad things is i have just ignore my work and be addicted to club always is make me feel abit guilty .. but thats was not because i am getting busy and busy now ... just finish all my assignment , presentation and workshop and this week gonna be my study week =) need to get more time in focusting my study and get ready for my final test on 30/4/2012 .. after that gonna get ready for all my resume and interview >.< while waiting for the confirmation .. i am still need to take my car license and i will be owe alot to my father and need to pay back after work because this month i gonna stop my work because of my study week and exam next month start gonna be my busy week too =) anyway i am feel happy and tired and unhappy sometimes too in this whole week and month .. is gonna be my crazy year of 2012 .. i have think alot after my lovely cousin had overseas to china , finally he done it and now already in china wish he good luck =) ... its make me also think want to faster finish my training and gonna fly to Singapore too because first i need to faster earn money and give my father and lovely grandmom , second i dunwan make my life become so complicated stay here its only make me become more bad and crazy all the time .. i need a time to let me have a good life in Singapore although i need start a new life and try to learn everything from Zero and begin with my new life of Allycia =)

No comments:

Post a Comment