Monday, August 6, 2012

Soreee Father :'(

i really soreee for everthing that i have done and really thanks alot to my beloved family , father , mother and lovely grandmom and really really from my sincere heart i want to sayyyyy soreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and thanks alot from u all protection , really have give me alot of love and everything that have been done and get ready for me .. but i really hope for more freedom and i really cant control myself for being look at that Bitch its was make me totally change to another people around me and let people around me being soo hurt , but i really dont mean that , but i cant control it cos once i put it down its make me feel everything thats goes something wrong to me , i really hate to seee that BITCH and really hope HER can get out from my life forever and ever so wont make me soo being soo bad and change to other people or hurt people around me especially to my beloved father and lovey grandmom , thats y i choose to leave malaysia and go to singapore and to let me avoid from that BITCH , and let me slow slow change myself to become better and start over my life in singapore , let me being alone and find out whats i want and try to change myself to think positive from negative and forget everything bad from my personalities and attitude , i just want to change and become BETTER and BETTER and i will swear to my god and thanks alot i will change and wont become bad but become even BETTER TO MY LOVELY GRANDMOM , FATHER AND ALL MY SUPER LOVELY BROTHER AND EVERYONE AROUND ME THAT CARE MEEE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment