Monday, September 16, 2013

new life of me

                               Actually there should be no more secret for me to wrote at here
on 10/9/2013 its my the most happy , awesome and lovely day .. i will always remember that in my life because thats was the only precious one that came in my life ... i love and wish to stay with my precious one forever and ever but i couldnt just i cant afford to do it since i was still young , just 21 years old and i cant do anything else and dont have any other choice to stay with my precious one . everything had destroy by the fuckard idot bastard and the most fucking bastard bad guy in the world KZF have nearly destroy me and my precious one future , lucky god and my lovely and warm family have stay with me and support me from the previous till now , lucky god bless me and give me another chance ... my beloved lovely family god had give me a chance to continue my life with my precious one .. i am really feel so thankful to god and my lovely and warm beloved family , if not because of my beloved grandmother and my father and all my beloved , lovely and warm family ,  really dont know how i continue my life .. that time maybe my life and my precious one destroy by the THE MOST FUCKING BASTARD BAD GUY IN THE WORLD KZF , lucky god and beloved warm and lovely family have give me and my precious one to continue my life , i believe from the day my precious one had be the most lucky one to be alive .. i know he will have a better and happy lifestyle in the future and will be long life although he cant really have the real family , but he already have everything more than that , because he have he own beloved and lovely warm family too after been failed so many times , i just feel i am not suitable to stay with he because i nearly destroy he life too , but lucky everything just turn fine and i have do what i have to do to give my precious one a better lifestyle . all the bad personalities i have try all my best to change during the time , but not matter how hard i try i also cant do it till now even after everything nearly been completed but i also cant do it , its really hard but i believe and all what i can do just cross hand and pray to god pls bless my precious one will sleep early and wont be like me , but dont worry lucky this was not diseases ... its was just my habit , i am myself and my \precious one are heself , so i believe everything will be change and i will pray for my precious one too and the habit will been change , lucky everything have going smoothly and fine my precious one are everything normal same goes with the health , although i cant give he the better future , so i had to let go he for he good but i will cross my hand and pray to god to bless my precious one all the time in my life when i pray to god , this the only things i can do fro my precious one , but anyway i feel very happy after failed so many times lucky finally my precious one are been stay with the family from a good background and high in education , and its come from warm , lovely family and lucky my precious one got he lovely parents and grandmother , i really feel happy and really thanks very much to god blessed my precious from beginning till now he have a beloved and lovely warm family finally , just hope on the future i can cross my hand and pray all the best for my precious one all the time i pray to god , and hopefully when he was 20 something the parents 70 something and me 40 something , i will met my precious one , lucky the people that adopt my precious one are good people and also pray to buddhist and they have wait for 10 years for their precious one till now , so i am appreaciate them and i will cross hand pray to god to take care well my precious one , and give he a better , happiness future lifestyle with a high education . so i have promise myself to let go because i really cant give my precious one a better lifestyle and let he been happy in the future , now he got everything and everything have going smoothly and finally my precious one can stay happily with the good background with a high educational family and parents , everything are good dy , its already no more worries . not matter how think , keep on complaining , and talk to myself , my precious one wont be back to my side anymore , its really torture me and harmful but not matter how once decide and for my precious one good in the future , i have to let go not matter how . but anyway how i will cross my hand pray to god to bless my precious one all the time when i pray to god in my life . lucky i still can spend my lovely , sweet and warm two days in hospital with my precious one that time and i have all the lovely , cute and handsome picture. my whole family and friend especially me myself want my precious one but anyway how for my precious one good , i have to let go , and try to forget and the only things i only can cross hand pray to god my precious one will stay happily  and been blessed with the beloved , lovely warm family. anyway how i have been in house for more than 4 months , hospital 2 days and lastly confinement centre for 2 weeks . but i dont feel anything , i just feel everything are great , fine and happily when the moment come on 10/9/2013 look at my precious one look normal , safe , happy , warm , lovely , cute and handsome stay with a good background with high educational beloved , lovely warm family and been blessed by god , i just dont want to request anything anymore . Lastly , I am waiting you my 
precious one in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment