Saturday, August 31, 2013

Last time i use to be very sturborn and dont want to hear any advises from parents 
always feel myself are right and everything say out are true and think self so clever 
but now i just hope i can overcome everything to be better and not to give up in my life eventhough there are still long way journey to go ... its going to tough , easy or not matter how ... just hope there are DELETE button in my life ... remove all the fucking damn bloddy hell bad memories with all the bastard guy especially the most fucking bastard bloddy hell cut into pieces and let dog eat also no people want FUCKING ASSHOLE KZF ... my life are totally accidently half been destroyed by the the most fucking bastard bloddy hell cut into pieces and let dog eat also no people want FUCKING ASSHOLE KZF ... lucky god have give me a chance and let my beloved family help me alot alot alot and wake me up to become much better if not i had give up in my life dy .... its already enough and more than enough and blessed ... no one could be so lucky as i am now , i am really 100% satisfied my life are started and bright again with the help from my beloved family ... now the only things i can cross my hand and pray to god my life pls dont have any changes anymore ... i just hope and i rather sacrified just want my beloved family can live and survive happy and safely forever and ever , its already enough and the only things no one had request or support me to do but i just can do that let me feel much better . this few months i had really see and learn alot , pray hope that there are no anymore changes and i am really hope to change all my bad attitude and personalities towards everyone especially my beloved family and especially siblings but just dont know how to change it ... its really hard for me to change eventhough now had arrive few days to go i still cant change it , its really really so so so hard for me .... i just cross my hand and pray to god i want to change all my negative thinking and become a normal people .. can i ? now only i realize in this world other than beloved family , god , me myself , there are no one can believe anymore , except they all other are just strangers for me 

No comments:

Post a Comment